Discover Carnival Cruise Line’s New Brochure with Sailings to 2020 and New Ships
30 May 2018
As well as detailing sailings through to April 2020, Carnival’s just-launched brochure showcases its new-in-2018 ship the Carnival Horizon – a sister ship to Carnival Vista – and looks ahead to its late-2019 launch, the Carnival Panorama.
Here we’ve highlighted what makes Carnival such a popular cruise line and the reasons for which it has won so many awards, including Best Ocean Cruise Line in the Cruise Critic Cruises’ Choice Awards 2018.
Unique Carnival Experiences
- The Skyride, described as a ‘bike-ride-in-the-sky’ and allowing you to zip around a two-lane suspended course in a pedal-powered ‘go-mobile’, taking in wonderful views of the sparkling ocean all around.
- The vast Waterworks aqua-parks complete with Twister waterslide, Speedway Splash racing slide and Kaleid-O-Slide raft slide.
- The iMax cinemas with their three-deck-high screens, showing blockbusters, shorts and Thrill Theater (in which ‘beyond 3D special effects make the audience part of the show).
- On Carnival Horizon, the Smokehouse Brewhouse barbecue restaurant with its outdoor meat smokers, it's craft brewery and live country music.
Carnival Guest Favourites
- The apothecary-themed bar Alchemy, where you can design your own cocktails.
- Guy’s Burger Joint by celebrity chef Gary Fieri.
- The New England inspired seafood shack, offering lobster rolls, clam chowder, oysters and many other fishy treats.
- The RedFrog rum bar serving Carnival’s signature private-label brew.
- Blue Iguana Cantina for its made-to-order tacos and burritos.
Favourite Carnival Destinations
- The Caribbean, including Amber Cove in the Dominican Republic
- Alaska, including Glacier Bay
- Canada, including Nova Scotia
Kids Go Crazy For…
- Dr Seuss activities: meeting cats in hats, taking part in the Seuss-a-palooza Parade and much more
- Build-A-Bear workshops, bringing new stuffed friends to life
- The huge waterslides, including DrainPipe with its dramatic swirled ending
- The free Camp Ocean kids’ clubs for ages 2-5, 6–8 and 9–11
- The teen spaces and activities, including dance parties, outdoor movies and karaoke jam sessions
- The Cloud 9 spa, outdoor jogging track and fitness centre, with classes including yoga, Pilates and boot camp.
- The hammocks in the adult-only Serenity retreat (perfect for a sneaky nap!)
- The Comedy Club and other vibrant entertainment
- The flexible accommodation, ranging from spa staterooms to family staterooms with access to the Family Harbour Lounge with its board games and family movies.
- The fact that just about everything is included.
To find out more about Carnival or to book your cruise now, contact your Travel Counsellor.