Great tips to help you plan your wedding or renewal of vows ceremony in Mauritius.
Why choose Scenic or Emerald Cruises for your river cruise
The secret to a Scenic river cruise is simple – everything's included. From their elegant, state-of-the-art ships to the generous signature all-inclusive service and even a collection of excursions to envelop you in the culture of your ports-of-call, everything is taken care of to guarantee your comfort, luxury and enjoyment.
Scenic have over 30 years' experience in hand-crafting unforgettable holidays for the most discerning travellers. Their award-winning reputation, state-of-the-art Space-Ships and unique all-inclusive service make them the ultimate river cruise line. From the moment you step on board your luxurious Scenic Space-Ship you rarely, if ever, have to dip into your wallet to pay for anything. And with flexible itineraries that give you the freedom to pick and choose how you spend your time ashore, you can explore on your own terms.
Experience 5-star, truly all-inclusive luxury as you cruise Europe’s iconic waterways on board an award-winning Scenic Space-Ship. Enjoy world-class accommodation with everything you need included in the price you pay, from flights, transfers and tips, to fine dining, complimentary premium branded beverages and once in-a-lifetime excursions. Scenic take care of everything, so you can sit back, relax and enjoy the journey of a lifetime. Plus, you can book with confidence, with Scenic’s Flexible Booking Policy and included Deposit Protection Plan, giving you total peace of mind.
- Return flights from up to 16 UK airports or travel via Eurostar Standard Premier Class
- 5-Star Scenic Space-Ships with a maximum of 163 guests
- Spacious Balcony Suites with an innovative Scenic Sun Lounge
- Butler service for every suite
- Dine at your choice of up to five venues with all on board meals
- Premium beverages all day, every day - not just at mealtimes
- Complimentary mini-bar restocked daily
- Scenic Enrich – handcrafted, exclusive experiences to immerse you in the local culture
- Scenic Freechoice – all-inclusive activities to personalise your journey
- e-Bikes to explore independently
- On board Wellness Coach with a dedicated wellness and fitness area featuring an innovative Salt Therapy Lounge
- Complimentary Wi-Fi on board
- Scenic Tailormade App for river commentary and independent exploration
- Experienced Scenic Cruise Director to guide and assist
- Enrichment Manager for on board entertainment and activities
- Expert local guides in each town
- Return airport transfers
- Tipping and gratuities included on board and onshore
Emerald Cruises - 2022 European River Cruises
Join Emerald Cruises on a Great Cruise Escape as Europe’s enchanting network of rivers sweep through culture-rich cities, towns as old as time, and regions of unparalleled beauty. Enjoy a dalliance with the Danube as historic capital cities come to life during guided tours and bike rides, and
journey through the fairytale Rhine region enjoying its many UNESCO World Heritage-listed sites. Taste your way along the Rhône as it weaves a path through the heart of the Provence region, from Lyon to Arles, and discover a slower way of life in Portugal with time for vineyard hikes and wine-tasting in the breathtaking Douro Valley. Each river is a gateway to cultural enlightenment and there is no better way to acquaint yourself, than on board an award-winning Emerald Cruises Star-Ship.
Secure your 2022 European river cruise through your Travel Counsellor today and save up to £1,400 per couple, and enjoy a free Premium Drinks Package, entitling you to a selection of delicious drinks all day long whilst on board. Plus, save an extra 10% off selected cabins when you pay for your holiday 12 months prior to departure.
If your desired itinerary is sailing within 12 months, don’t worry, you can still take advantage of this offer when you book and pay in full on the same day.
As part of Emerald Cruises’ Cruise with Confidence Assurance they are offering a complimentary Deposit Protection Plan, valued at £100 per person and a Flexible Booking Policy allowing you to book in complete confidence.
Europe’s most stylish fleet
Where innovation meets relaxation, Emerald Cruises’ award-winning Star-Ships cut a chic figure on the waterways of Europe. From each thoughtfully appointed suite and stateroom, to the innovative indoor pool, panoramic Sun Deck, and the heart of your dining experience Reflections Restaurant, every inch has been designed with your comfort and enjoyment in mind to make your journey truly unforgettable.
It’s all included
- Return flights from a choice of up to 16 UK regional airports. No-fly options are also available via Eurostar on selected itineraries.
- Airport transfers to and from your Star-Ship.
- Stylish accommodation on board the innovative Star-Ships.
- All onboard meals including a collection of highlight dinners at Reflections Restaurant, or breakfast and a light lunch at The Terrace.
- Enjoy a selection of delicious drinks all day long whilst on board courtesy of a free Premium Drinks Package.
- From luscious lattes to creamy cappuccinos, the state-of-the-art coffee machines are yours to enjoy throughout your cruise.
- Complimentary water restocked daily in your cabin.
- Enjoy an included excursion almost every day of your cruise.
- Visits to UNESCO World Heritage-listed sites.
- Extra-special excursions and experiences courtesy of our EmeraldPLUS and EmeraldACTIVE programmes.
- First-class service from an English-speaking crew.
- Knowledgeable local guides at every destination.
- Complimentary bicycles on board†.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi on board.
- All airport taxes and port charges.
- ABTA & ATOL protected.
- All tips are taken care of
*Amenities differ by ship
The Oyster Box truly is an iconic hotel located on the beachfront of Umhlanga in the KwaZulu-Natal province. Its breathtaking coastal views, luxurious accommodations, and impeccable hospitality make it a renowned establishment.
So, you’ve decided you want to try a cruise. You might know exactly where you want to go and what kind of ship you want to sail on, or you might have no idea where to begin. That’s where your Travel Counsellor comes in.