Departure Date: 30/06/2019
Go Somewhere warm this winter. Spend the June July School holidays in sunny Mauritius. Stay at the Newly renovated 5 star luxury Shangri-La's Le Touessrok Resort & Spa which is suited for the whole family.
It is elegant and luxurious and is renowned as one of the world’s most romantic getaways. The resort’s location has been described as “Mauritian perfection”, directly on the white-sand beaches of Trou d’Eau Douce Bay overlooking the azure blue waters of the Indian Ocean. Just off the resort’s pristine coastline, lies the beautiful private island Ilot Mangenie, exclusive for Shangri-La’s guests and this provides the perfect Indian Ocean island escape. All the elegant suites and villas overlook shimmering waters and are designed to be light and spacious with a modern feel.
Dining & Drinks
Amongst several other indulgent restaurants to choose from, the main dining room offers the rare pleasure of witnessing a ‘culinary theatre’, presenting the cuisines of nine countries in eight show kitchens.
* The resort features 5 restaurants. These restaurants serve the finest Western and Asian cuisines.
* Wine and dine on the private and exclusive island retreat of Ilot Mangénie.
* From the spices and fragrances of India to the pure, fresh ingredients of Japan, there is something for every taste and for every occasion.
* This resort is Kosher Friendly
Services can be customised to each guest's individual interests and the Shangri-La specialists at the Concierge desk can craft personalised experiences to fulfil your desires.
* 24-Hour room service, foreign exchange counter and an on-call house doctor are all available.
* Butler, laundry & valet service ensure you don't have to lift a finger.
* Car rental service, helicopter transport service to/from the Airport, taxi & limousine service and other travel services are available.
Return flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius, approx. airport taxes, return seat in coach transfers, a 7 night stay at the 5 luxury Shangri La's Le Touessrok Resort & Spa with breakfast daily, all land and non motorised water sports as per brochure and daily Entertainment.
7 Nights from R31,055 pps
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Pty) Ltd. Set Departures: 15 - 22 June 2019 I 22 - 29 June 2019 I 30 June - 07 July 2019. To Qualify for the 35% discount, you must book by 28 February 2019. Offers are per person sharing. Rates for other periods are available on request. Packages and airfares are subject to availability, airfare increases, seasonal surcharge; high season supplements and currency fluctuations. Supplier's terms and conditions are available on request. Offers include airport taxes where applicable. Packages exclude items of personal nature, travel insurance. Additional information available on request. Valid for SA residents only. Terms and conditions apply. Prices and information correct at time of publishing. E&OE.