Departure Date: 20/01/2020
Paradis Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa is one of the most prestigious resorts in Mauritius. It is located on a stunning peninsula. Paradis is renowned for its high profile facilities and services and for its first-class accommodation. Le Morne peninsula's shoreline stretches for seven kilometres and features one of the best beaches on the island.
A unique wow factor includes 13 recently renovated luxury villas built along a private beach where guests have the option of an 'own home' seaside holiday.
Island-style, rustic thatch accents the public areas, which are extremely close to the beach, and add authenticity to the tropical atmosphere. The resort has four fine restaurants and shares a further four with its neighbour, Dinarobin. Recognised internationally by those in the know as a premier golf resort, its picturesque 18-hole course has attracted players of varying skills and guests from all over the globe since we opened its doors.
Top reasons why people consider Paradis
- The iconic Le Morne mountain, stands sentinel over the resort
- Kilometres of pristine beach
- Rooms and suites are tucked neatly into the tropical vegetation for privacy
- 18-hole championship golf course with three other courses to play close by
- Four restaurants shared with four more at sister resort, Dinarobin
- With ten categories of rooms plus villas, clients are spoilt for choice
- Thirteen self-contained luxury villas, built between the resorts, designed for a home away from home vacation
- Luxury Spa for professional treatments
- A resort suited to all ages and stages
Beachcomber’s dedicated leisure and entertainment team will ensure that there is always something happening at the resort that will keep you entertained. Guests can choose to participate and there is a weekly entertainment programme showing what is on offer in all the residents rooms.
The evening entertainment is lively and colourful, featuring cabaret artists and professional entertainers. Shows are glitzy and glamorous. A resident band plays dance music from the latest pop to old favourites.
For the late night owls they can enjoy the disco next to the Blue Marlin Restaurant, which is open certain nights of the week.
* Kids U12 eat free
* 25% off upgrade package to include lunch and selected drinks, R1,463 pp per night
* Free kids club daily for 3-11 years
* Sharing a Tropical room
* 20% off spa treatments, 10%-20% saving on selected excursions
Return flights ex Johannesburg to Mauritius, approx. airport taxes, private transfers, 5 nights’ at Beachcombers 5 Star Paradis with breakfast & dinner daily, free land & motorised water sports as per brochure, Free Wi-Fi area in resort and in rooms, free land sports and water sports including wakeboarding and waterskiing and free use of gym, hammam/sauna.
5 Nights from R29,030 pps
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Pty) Ltd. Valid for travel: 20 to 31 January 2020 & from 02 to 13 March 2020. Enquire about our family rates, kids eat free when sharing with parents. Pay just 50% to upgrade your room category within 14 days of check-in. Rates are based on 2 adults sharing. Rates for other periods are available on request. Packages and airfares are subject to availability, airfare increases, seasonal surcharge; high season supplements and currency fluctuations. Supplier's terms and conditions are available on request. Offers include airport taxes. Packages exclude items of personal nature, travel insurance, tips and gratuities, meals & drinks not listeds. Additional information available on request. Valid for SA residents only. Terms and conditions apply. Prices and information correct at time of publishing. E&OE.