03 August 2021
From 1 August, Germany has opened its doors to South African's and Namibian's.
What this means for South African's
* If you are fully vaccinated, with approved vaccines, then travellers will no longer need to quarantine on arrival.
* If you are unvaccinated, those travellers will be required to quarantine for 10-days instead of 14-days. This quarantine can end after five days if you can supply a negative PCR test.
* Plus, there is no transport ban on travellers from high-risk areas who do not have German or EU citizenship.
Reasons Why a Holiday to Germany is a great idea
* Take a River Cruise down the beautiful Rhine and Maine River
* Explore the city
* Visit the Oktoberfest - enjoy a beer and listing to an Oompah Band
* Germany is known for its delicious food. Did you know that there are more than 1,500 types of Wurst
* Experience the local culture
* Enjoy the beautiful scenery
If you would like further information or if you would like to plan a trip to Germany, then please get in touch with your Travel Counsellor.
This information was correct at the time of publishing. It is subject to all Government Regulations and can change at any time.