Departure Date: 22/03/2020
Head to a place of unparalleled beauty and exclusivity to match... The 5 Star luxury One&Only Le St Geran is the prestigious Grande Dame of Mauritius which has recently undergone an elegant transformation.
Boasting enticing new restaurants, inspired dining concepts and an additional swimming pool, Le Saint Géran truly is worthy of its legendary status. A range of cutting-edge new facilities have transformed the resort's beaches and gardens into idyllic playgrounds of discovery and relaxation, where guests can enjoy the likes of fly-fishing and snorkelling to Zumba and yoga, and so much more...
Embracing her Mauritian heritage, Le Saint Géran's interiors are inspired by the island and feature state-of-the-art design, while the rest of the resort encompasses modern facilities with authentic, inspired experiences. World Leisure Holidays will assist in arranging your transfers for you in a private car with Le St Geran's own private chauffeur or by helicopter.
The One&Only Le Saint Géran offers an exclusive, experiential type of entertainment, only possible at The Grande Dame of Mauritius.
* Inspired by Art- Explore Mauritius' artistic heritage with celebrated artist and curator Salim Currimjee. Enjoy an exclusive presentation of Salim's own work followed by lunch at a historic French colonial mansion.
* Me & the Sharks- Hotel Manager, PADI Divemaster and accredited SSI Shark Ecology specialist,Michele Giraudo, will take you on the exceptional Shark Pit dive.
* Shop, Cook & Eat- One for the foodies, this experience sees you enjoy a Mauritian cooking experience like no other, from choosing your ingredients in the market to preparing your meal and enjoying it.
* Choose from eight other unique, once-in-a-lifetime experiences.
Dining & Drinks
The pride and joy of Le St Geran before and after her great renovation, rest assured the dining experience you enjoy at this resort will be exceptional.
* Savour the excellence of fresh, organic produce at PRIME, the resort's industrial-style grill house.
* Incredible lagoon views, mouth-watering aromas and tantalising Asian flavours await at Tapasake.
* La Terrasse is the inviting French restaurant that also showcases international cuisine at its best.
* La Pointe serves up the freshest Mauritian seafood, expertly grilled and prepared to perfection.
* A delightful artisanal bakery, L'Artisan will satisfy your craving for both the sweet and the savoury.
* Choose from three bars and the option of private dining for the ultimate luxury.
* Kosher Friendly
Amongst other exciting services, all guests enjoy personalised 24-hour butler service
* Be inspired by the amazing tailored experiences that await.
* Enjoy 24-hour butler services.
* Currency exchange is available at reception.
* Browse fashionable collections at Neo Boutique.
Return flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius, approx. airport taxes, return seat in coach transfers, a 5 night stay at the 5 Star luxury One&Only Le Saint Geran with breakfast daily, all land and non motorised water sports as per brochure and daily entertainment.
5 Nights from R40,774 pps
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Pty) Ltd. Valid: 25 March - 15 April 2020. Must book by 28 February 2020. Offers are per person sharing. Rates for other periods are available on request. Packages and airfares are subject to availability, airfare increases, seasonal surcharge; high season supplements and currency fluctuations. Supplier's terms and conditions are available on request. Offers include airport taxes where applicable. Packages exclude items of personal nature, travel insurance. Additional information available on request. Valid for SA residents only. Terms and conditions apply. Prices and information correct at time of publishing. E&OE.