Departure Date: 01/10/2021
The news that we have been waiting for. Mauritius is opening her borders in October and is ready to welcome you. To celebrate this good news we have got incredible rates where you can enjoy savings of up to 40%.
More Reasons to book Mauritius today
* Mauritius opens its borders to travellers from all countries in October. If you book your Mauritius trip by 20 August 2021 you can enjoy savings of up to 40% (repeat Beachcomber guests save 45%! Ask me how).
* The Rate of R12,130 is valid for a 7-night land only stay at Mauricia Beachcomber between 01 - 12 October 2021.
* You can travel on the special 40% discount offer between 1 October 2021 - 31 October 2022 (for any travel dates between 01 Nov 2021 and 31 Oct 2022, be sure to make your no-obligation booking by 12 July to secure pre-increase rates!)
* No deposit needs to be paid.
* If you need to cancel there will be no cancellation fees.
* Should you not receive your vaccination in time then you will be allowed to postpone your travel dates incurring no amendment fee, or you can cancel altogether. Should you wish to re-book during a peak season then the booking will be subject to a higher rate.
* Another great reason to book now, is that you can book your air tickets later once you know your exact dates of travel so as to avoid flight amendment fees.
* Aside from this, we have all missed travelling and can't wait to soak up the sun in Mauritius.
Sun soaked tropical paradise... Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa is known for its excellent location. The smart-casual character of Mauricia blends high quality accommodation with superb service. Inspired by contemporary design trends, this hotel attracts vibrant guests whose priorities for their island getaway include – in addition to the highest quality accommodation in this price bracket - sport, entertainment, health and fitness.
Mauricia exudes a lively atmosphere, spacious public areas that optimise the dreamy beach views and modern touches that add impeccable attention detail.
A four-star resort in the heart of Grand Baie.
Located on the sun-drenched northern coast of Mauritius, Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa, a four-star Beachcomber hotel, is cosmopolitan and relaxed, simple yet cosy.
Comfort and simplicity take centre stage. The hotel's architecture evokes the traditional Mediterranean style. All has been done to provide sweeping views of the bay from the public areas. The resort is within walking distance of the lively village of Grand Baie, one of Mauritius' main tourists' hubs, providing guests with a choice of restaurants, bars, discotheques and boutiques during their holiday in Mauritius.
Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa also features a lovely spa. Evoking a serene oasis, it has cabins designed to resemble nomadic tents, cleverly designed around a shaded pool. A range of land and water sports is on hand.
Known as one of the most popular family resorts in Mauritius, Mauricia Beachcomber also provides an optional package called the "Beachcomber All-Inclusive Package" to allow families to relax in total peace of mind during their stay in Mauritius.
Guests also have full access to the facilities of sister hotel Canonnier Beachcomber, another Beachcomber hotel located close to Mauricia Beachcomber.
Return transfers, 7-night stay at Beachcomber’s 4-Star Mauricia with breakfast & dinner daily, free land & motorised water sports including water-skiing and wakeboarding as per brochure. Plus 1 Child U6 Shares and eats free. (Excl. Flights)
7 Nights land-only from R12,130 pps
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Pty) Ltd. Valid for travel: 1 - 12 October 2021. Must book by 20 August 2021 to enjoy savings up to 40%. The Rate of R12,130 is valid for a 7-night land only stay at Mauricia Beachcomber between 01 - 12 October 2021 and this rate is only valid during the travel period 01 - 12 October 2021. The savings are reflected in the advertised price. No deposit needs to be paid. If one cancels there are no cancellation fees. Mauritius will only allow vaccinated travellers into the country, travellers will be allowed to postpone their travel dates should they not get vaccinated in time. (seasonality increases will apply should you change your booking from a low-season to a peak-season period.) Another great reason to book now is that you can book your air tickets later once you know your exact dates of travel to as to avoid flight amendment fees. All inclusions are subject to Government lockdown restrictions. Your Travel Counsellor can give you access to the latest advice. Land only package excludes flights and airport taxes. Rate excludes Meals & drinks not stipulated above, items of a personal nature. Offers are per couple sharing. Rates for other periods are available on request. Packages are subject to availability, seasonal surcharge, high season supplements and currency fluctuations. Supplier's terms and conditions are available on request. Additional information is available on request. Valid for SA residents only. Terms and conditions apply. Prices and information correct at time of publishing. E&OE