Departure Date: 09/01/2019
La Pirogue Mauritius - this is what family holiday dreams are made of… Quality time, that’s what makes a holiday unforgettable. Situated on the west side of the island, La Pirogue boasts a fun, relaxing environment for all ages. This 5-star resort is beautifully nestled on the white sandy beaches of Wolmar and is famous for its incredible sunsets.
Being right next to Sugar Beach resort, guests staying here can get to enjoy the restaurants and facilities of both hotels. Built in the style of a fishing village and surrounded by lush tropical gardens, it truly is the perfect getaway for the whole family.
Our resort band is on hand every evening to entertain with their musical talents, along with world-class themed shows performed several times a week.
* There is something for everyone with various dance shows and live performances.
* Sega shows are popular as it is a musical expression the the Mauritian way of life.
* Friendly staff will be more than happy to advise on interesting cultural activities and places to visit as well as put you in contact with excursion planners.
Dining & Drinks
Enjoy the ultimate in choice. Being right next to Sugar Beach resort, guests get to enjoy the restaurants and facilities of both hotels.
* The perfect spot for a romantic dinner is at our beachside restaurant Magenta Seafood Restaurant under thatched pavilions
* Citronella's Café serves wonderful wood fired baked pizza and salad, but is popular, so remember to book in advance.
* Dietary requirements are a priority and clients suffering from allergies can rest assured that vegetarian, Halal, Kosher gluten free products, meals, cakes etc. are readily available.
* Kosher Friendly
Whatever you need we will endeavour to make it happen. The many services we offer guests include secretarial services, car rental, laundry, foreign-exchange, transport, medical, photographic, e-mail and internet access.
* A towel cabana is located near the pool area where you will have access to beach towels.
* Electricity supply is 110/220 volts and must-plugs and adaptors are available from housekeeping.
* A qualified nurse is in attendance everyday form 08h00 - 23h00 at all times. A doctor is also on call at all times.
Return flights ex Johannesburg to Mauritius, approx. airport taxes, return coach transfers, a 7 night stay at the 5 Star La Pirogue a Sun Resort sharing a Garden Bungalow with breakfast and dinner daily, all land and non motorised water sports as per brochure, entertainment daily, free WIFI throughout the resort, baggage allowance of 2 x 20kg per adult in economy class and children under 12 years fly FREE only paying for the airport taxes. Maximum 1 child per adult.
7 Nights from R26,070 pps
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Pty) Ltd. Valid for travel: 9 Jan - 12 March 2019. * Children under 12 years fly FREE only paying for the airport taxes. Maximum 1 child per adult. Only paying for transfers, taxes, levies and surcharges. Offers are per person sharing. Rates for other periods are available on request. Packages and airfares are subject to availability, airfare increases, seasonal surcharge; high season supplements and currency fluctuations. Supplier's terms and conditions are available on request. Offers include airport taxes where applicable. Packages exclude items of personal nature, travel insurance. Additional information available on request. Valid for SA residents only. Terms and conditions apply. Prices and information correct at time of publishing. E&OE.