Departure Date: 01/08/2022
Club Med La Plantation d'Albion is set along with one of the wildest beaches of the island, and is perched on the sandy shores of the west coast of Mauritius where the rich coral sea meets 21 hectares of a lush garden.
It is nestled between luxuriant mountains and a turquoise sea. This resort is beautifully located along with one of the last remote creeks on the island and boasts two beaches protected by a coral reef.
Club Med La Plantation d’Albion will welcome you into a world of supreme refinement, offering rooms inspired by the rich cultural mix specific to Mauritius.
Put your feet up and relax on the Mauritian veranda, it is the perfect place to share magical moments with family and friends.
This 5 Trident resort is ideal for families and couples looking for that something extra, including the adults-only Zen Pool. Golf, Tennis Academy, Circus School and Archery are also included.
Take a look at these 6 new novelties of Albion
1. New main Pool Area
2. New main Bar Area
3. New Beach bar
4. Upgraded Adults Only Zen Zone area
5. Upgraded speciality restaurant
6. Upgraded sports area
Activities on offer at the resort
• Flying trapeze academy
• Tennis (6 courts)
• Golf practice
• 3G football pitch
• Sailing academy
• Cardio and weights room
• Bocce Ball / Petanque
• Fitness Classes
• Water Aerobics
• Sauna and hammam
• Scuba diving (extra cost)
• Paddle boarding
Mauritian culinary specialities at Club Med
• The Dishes that you can taste: beef curry, vindaye (a spicy relish), rougaille (a Creole speciality made of tomatoes, onions, garlic, ginger and spices), chutney
• Fish: tuna, capitaine, bream, red mullet, carp, emperor
• Sea food: crab, winkles, tectecs, shrimps, octopus
• Desserts: Fruit (mango, lychee, papaya, goyave, carambola, atte, coeur de boeuf, pomegranite …), sweet or fried cakes
Flora and fauna native to Mauritius
• Flora: flamboyants, filaos, palm trees, hibiscus, anthurium, fruit trees, bougainvilliers
• Fauna: monkies, deer, wild boar, mongoose, exotic birds, crocodiles
Shopping on Mauritius, to bring back some memories
There is a variet of products that you can buy from;
• Craftwork: model boats, Madagascan table cloths, baskets, wooden games, basketwork
• Local produce: curry and other spices, chillies, salt, sugar, vanilla tea, Chamarel coffee, rum
To help you communicate with the locals here are a few useful Creole expressions for your stay on Mauritius
• Hello: Bonzour
• Goodbye: Salam
• How are you? : Ki manière?
• Please: Si ou plé
This webpage contains content that is copyright of Club Med©. Source: https://www.clubmed.co.za/r/La-Plantation-d'Albion-Club-Med/y
Return flights ex Johannesburg to Mauritius, approx. airport taxes, a 7 night stay at the 5 Trident La Plantation d'Albion sharing a superior room, breakfast, lunch & dinner daily including wine, beer & soft drinks, open bar day & night and snacking, a range of sports and leisure activities, children's facilities: Baby Welcome, Baby Club**, Petit Club**, Mini Club, Juniors Club, unique Club Med entertainment and comprehensive Insurance Cover. Bonus Kids U12 stay free in their own interconnecting room.
7 Nights from R34,000 pps
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Pty) Ltd. Offers are per person sharing. Valid for travel Aug to September 2022. Valid for sale until 16 September 2022. Rates for other periods are available on request. Packages and airfares are subject to availability, airfare increases, seasonal surcharge; high season supplements and currency fluctuations. Supplier's terms and conditions are available on request. Offers include approx. airport taxes. Excl. Baby Club Med (4 - 23 months) and Petit Club Med (2 - 3 years), Spa treatments at the co-branded spa, Optional excursions, gratuities and items of a personal nature. Additional information available on request. Valid for SA residents only. Terms and conditions apply. Prices and information correct at time of publishing. E&OE.