Departure Date: 30/06/2019
Go Somewhere warm this winter. Spend the June July School Holidays in sunny Mauritius. Long Beach is a modern resort life in a timeless tropical paradise. Long Beach is exactly as the name suggests and it is located on one of the largest expanses of a beautiful beach in Mauritius. Visitors are sure to enjoy loads of fun for the whole family.
The design of the hotel matches perfectly with the laid-back island lifestyle. The rooms are open plan with large glass areas means the view is always the centre of your attention.
If it is the crystal blue waters or the vibrant tropical gardens, you’ll enjoy a feast for the eyes and senses. This part of the island resonates with a vibrant atmosphere thanks to the various restaurants, clubs, bars and luxury spas at your disposal.
Entertainment at Long Beach: Enjoy a variety of contemporary music on the beautiful shores at our nightly shows.
* The musical jamboree at the Long Beach covers eight zones.
* Enjoy a cinema under the stars and on the beach.
* Every day the resort will put on an array of cultural activities to showcase typical Mauritian folklore.
* Sega dancers and musicians will teach you to move to the Mauritian rhythm.
Dining & Drinks at Long Beach.
Long Beach is the first hotel in Mauritius to offer guests a choice of four restaurants on half board. Adding to this, special breakfasts and dinners can be arranged in selected locations.
* Attend the Bubbles & Pears event for the finest Champagne and freshest oysters.
* Embark on a culinary journey from the market to the chef's table with the "Chef's Toque & Apron" event.
* Journey under the stars and experience an evening of Lobster & Astronomy, where you'll enjoy star-gazing and the finest lobster.
* Visit the exclusive Rum Academy Bar for the finest international and Mauritian rums.
* Soak up dinner time with the "Hour Concept", where an hour sand-timer sits on your table to encourage savouring the moment (and your meal).
* Strictly Kosher Option Available
Return flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius, approx. airport taxes, return seat in coach transfers, a 7 night stay at the 5 Star Long Beach A Sun Resort with breakfast and dinner daily, all land and non motorised water sports as per brochure and daily entertainment.
7 Nights from R24,120 pps
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Pty) Ltd. Set Departures: 15 - 22 June 2019 I 22 - 29 June 2019 I 30 June - 07 July 2019. Offers are per person sharing. Rates for other periods are available on request. Packages and airfares are subject to availability, airfare increases, seasonal surcharge; high season supplements and currency fluctuations. Supplier's terms and conditions are available on request. Offers include airport taxes where applicable. Packages exclude items of personal nature, travel insurance. Additional information available on request. Valid for SA residents only. Terms and conditions apply. Prices and information correct at time of publishing. E&OE.