Departure Date: 01/10/2019
With soft sand walkways lined with Frangipani trees, a turquoise lagoon and spectacular marine life, Olhuveli is the epitome of the region. Family or romantic getaway; it does not matter as the island is perfect for both. Magnificent beach villas or a variety of over-water accommodation will make you feel like royalty. The house reef is accessible from the end of the jetty and the resort plays host to the very first kite surfing school in the Maldives.
With a huge lagoon, there is plenty of snorkelling and all the water and land sports you could wish for and, although there is no kids club, there is a children’s play area. Evenings are taken care of with 4 restaurants and 3 bars with evening entertainment laid on.
All inclusive includes
* Breakfast – an extensive buffet selection, lunch available at Sunset Restaurant or a daily menu at Island Pizza and dinner at Sunset Restaurant or a selection of 5 course set menus at Lagoon Restaurant
* Daily afternoon tea with snacks
* Unlimited alcoholic & non alcoholic drinks served throughout the day from 10h00 – midnight including soft drinks, canned and packaged fruit juices, beer, white, red and rose table wine, selected spirits, a selection of cocktails and mocktails, coffee, tea, iced coffee, iced tea, espresso, cappuccino, latte and macchiato (freshly brewed).
* Complimentary mini bar replenished daily on a regular schedule with soft drinks, beer, wine and iced tea and coffee
* A 350ml bottle of champagne once during the stay to be delivered to the room on the 2nd day of arrival
* A half hour group snorkelling and group windsurfing lesson per person per stay
* Snorkelling equipment available throughout the stay
* Daily non-motorized water sports on selected activities: kayak, paddle board, wind surfing
* Choice of ONE complimentary regular/scheduled excursion per guest per stay
* One complimentary 15 minute neck and shoulder massage at Sun Spa, per adult per stay
* One 15 minutes Jet ski adventure including setup and orientation per guest per stay
Facilities include a kiddies pool, play area and a specially created activities program is on offer such as sand castle building, craft activities and story- telling with dedicated child minders. Cribs, high chairs, bottle warmers and baby monitors are available as well as a babysitting service. Children’s amenities can be provided upon request. Children’s menus are available at the all day dining restaurant.
The Sun Spa, named after the life-giving sun, has one ideal at its heart – to take a holistic approach to health and well-being using ancient Indian Ayurvedic techniques while encompassing the five elements.
Watersports & Activities
Tennis and badminton courts
Snorkelling and diving (PADI Dive Centre)
Motorised and non-motorised water sports
Nature trails and walks
Pool and billiards tables
Live band music
Maldivian cultural evening
Return flights ex Johannesburg to the Maldives, approx. airport taxes, return resort transfers by speedboat, a 7 night stay at the 4 Star Olhuveli sharing a Deluxe Room, with breakfast, lunch, dinner & selected drinks daily, afternoon tea with snacks, unlimited alcoholic & non alcoholic drinks served throughout the day from 10h00 - midnight and a complimentary mini bar
7 Nights from R39,850 pps
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Pty) Ltd. Valid: 1 - 31 Oct 2019. Must book by 30 Sep '19. A weekend surcharge is applicable for travel on Fridays and Saturdays. A shoulder season surcharge applies for travel from 10 - 23 December 2019 of approx. R2,100.00 pp. Offers are per person sharing. Rates for other periods are available on request. Packages and airfares are subject to availability, airfare increases, seasonal surcharge; high season supplements and currency fluctuations. Supplier's terms and conditions are available on request. Offers include airport taxes. Packages exclude items of personal nature, travel insurance, tips and gratuities, meals & drinks not listeds. Additional information available on request. Valid for SA residents only. Terms and conditions apply. Prices and information correct at time of publishing. E&OE.